This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how we use them. You should read this policy so that you can understand what type of cookies we use, or the information we collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as email addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies we use.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
Words whose initial appears in capital letters have the meanings defined below. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to Adamas Token Capital, SL, C/Muntaner 185, 1r 1a. 08036, Barcelona, Spain.
- cookies refers to small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, which contain details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Brilianto, accessible from https://www.brilianto.com/
- You means the natural person accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such natural person accesses or uses the Website, as applicable.
Type of cookies we use
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session". Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the Website and to allow you to use some of its functions. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with these services.
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or your language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If you do not accept our Cookies, you may experience some inconveniences in using the Website and some features may not function correctly.
If you wish to delete Cookies or instruct your browser to delete or reject Cookies, please visit your browser's help pages.
- For the Chrome browser, visit this Google page: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer browser, visit this Microsoft page: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox browser, visit this Mozilla page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari browser, visit this Apple page: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other browser, visit the official pages of your browser.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page of our website: Click here
- By phone number: (+34) 937 82 49 79
Sharing personal information for targeted advertising based on your interaction on different websites may be considered "sales", "sharing" or "targeted advertising" under certain US state privacy laws. Depending on where you live, you may choose not to participate in these activities. If you wish to exercise this right, please follow the instructions below.
If you visit our website with the Global Privacy Control opt-out preference flag enabled, depending on where you are located, we will treat this as a request to opt-out of activities that may be considered "selling" or "sharing" of personal information. or other uses that may be considered targeted advertising for the device and browser you used to visit our website.